Friday, May 30, 2008

The 10 Best YouTube Videos of All Time

This is an interesting post to write, because, since the titling system on YouTube.com is less than stellar, I am assuming the right to title these videos myself.
My friends told me about some of these videos, my sister, my father, some of them I came across myself, and some were uncovered via the nifty little tool that is StumbleUpon.

So, let's get started...

Checking in at number 10: NYC Helicopter Crash.


I wouldn't have included this if I wasn't sure everyone survived. Amazing.
______________________________

No. 9: Take It To The Next Level



You KNOW I rode those jet skis in Cabo, broseph.
______________________________

Number Eight: Never Before Seen GI Joe PSA



An old GI Joe PSA dubbed over with nonsense. Sometimes the best things ever don't make any sense.
______________________________

Numero Sept: If Tintin were Scottish...



You may not understand this video if you never read Tintin or saw the cartoon, but if you do, it's priceless.
______________________________

Number Five: The Mantage



These men have more balls than anyone can or will ever hope to have.
______________________________

TOP FOUR: I DIDN'T STOP LAUGHING FOR A FEW MINUTES AFTER SEEING THESE

Number Four: The Best Soccer Goal Ever



This video was seen widely on the internet a few years ago, as it should be. It's fucking hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing
______________________________

Number Three: Gymnastics Accident



Like a fucking cartoon or some shit.
______________________________

Number Two: The Talking Goat



Wh- Wh- WHAAAAAA - Wh WHAAAAAA
______________________________

And finally, NUMBER ONE: Ah-Waa



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


anthony albert

No comments: